What's more, part of that VCETorrent Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13Wt4JKrBB3c5CY4tV8nwPTFvN76gVD-G
Our Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer learning quiz has accompanied many people on their way to success and they will help you for sure. And you will learn about some of the advantages of our Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer training prep if you just free download the demos to have a check. You will understand that this is really a successful Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer Exam Questions that allows you to do more with less. With our Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer study materials for 20 to 30 hours, we can claim that you will pass the exam and get what you want.
How much Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer Exam Cost
The price of the Salesforce Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer exam is $400 USD.
Salesforce Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer Exam Syllabus Topics:
Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer Exam topics
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Because it will really help them in hitting the core. Our Salesforce Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer exam dumps will include the following topics:
- Accepting Third-Party Identity in Salesforce 22%
- Identity Management Concepts 28%
- Access Management Best Practices 15%
- Salesforce as an Identity Provider 23%
- Community (Partner and Customer) 5%
Test Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer Dumps Pdf
Salesforce Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer Latest Exam & Interactive Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer Practice Exam
In this high-speed world, a waste of time is equal to a waste of money. As an electronic product, our Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer real study dumps have the distinct advantage of fast delivery. On one hand, we adopt a reasonable price for you, ensures people whoever is rich or poor would have the equal access to buy our useful Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer real study dumps. On the other hand, we provide you the responsible 24/7 service. Our candidates might meet so problems during purchasing and using our Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer Prep Guide, you can contact with us through the email, and we will give you respond and solution as quick as possible. With the commitment of helping candidates to pass Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer exam, we have won wide approvals by our clients. We always take our candidates’ benefits as the priority, so you can trust us without any hesitation.
Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer Sample Questions (Q237-Q242):
NEW QUESTION # 237
Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) is planning to roll out a partner portal for its distributors using Experience Cloud. NTO would like to use an external identity provider (idP) and for partners to register for access to the portal. Each partner should be allowed to register only once to avoid duplicate accounts with Salesforce.
What should a identity architect recommend to create partners?
- A. Allow partners to register through the IdP and create partner users in Salesforce through an API.
- B. On successful creation of Partners using Self Registration page in Experience Cloud, create identity in Ping.
- C. Create a custom web page in the Portal and create users in the IdP and Experience Cloud using published APIs.
- D. Create a custom page m Experience Cloud to self register partner with Experience Cloud and Ping identity store.
NEW QUESTION # 238
Universal Containers (UC) has an existing Salesforce org configured for SP-Initiated SAML SSO with their Idp. A second Salesforce org is being introduced into the environment and the IT team would like to ensure they can use the same Idp for new org. What action should the IT team take while implementing the second org?
- A. Use the same request bindings as the first org.
- B. Use the same SAML Identity location as the first org.
- C. Use the Salesforce Username as the SAML Identity Type.
- D. Use a different Entity ID than the first org.
NEW QUESTION # 239
Universal Containers (UC) uses Salesforce to allow customers to keep track of the order status. The customers can log in to Salesforce using external authentication providers, such as Facebook and Google. UC is also leveraging the App Launcher to let customers access an of platform application for generating shipping labels.
The label generator application uses OAuth to provide users access. What license type should an Architect recommend for the customers?
- A. Identity license
- B. Customer Community Plus license
- C. Customer Community license
- D. External Identity license
NEW QUESTION # 240
Universal Containers (UC) plans to use a SAML-based third-party IdP serving both of the Salesforce Partner Community and the corporate portal. UC partners will log in 65* to the corporate portal to access protected resources, including links to Salesforce resources. What would be the recommended way to configure the IdP so that seamless access can be achieved in this scenario?
- A. Configure IdP-initiated SSO that passes the SAML token upon Salesforce resource access request.
- B. Set up the corporate portal as a Connected App in Salesforce and use the User Agent OAuth flow.
- C. Configure SP-initiated SSO that passes the SAML token upon Salesforce resource access request.
- D. Set up the corporate portal as a Connected App in Salesforce and use the Web server OAuth flow.
NEW QUESTION # 241
An identity architect's client has a homegrown identity provider (IdP). Salesforce is used as the service provider (SP). The head of IT is worried that during a SP initiated single sign-on (SSO), the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) request content will be altered.
What should the identity architect recommend to make sure that there is additional trust between the SP and the IdP?
- A. Ensure that there is an HTTPS connection between IDP and SP.
- B. Ensure that the Issuer and Assertion Consumer service (ACS) URL is property configured between SP and IDP.
- C. Encrypt the SAML Request using certification authority (CA) signed certificate and decrypt on IdP.
- D. Ensure that on the SSO settings page, the "Request Signing Certificate" field has a self-signed certificate.
NEW QUESTION # 242
Our Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer practice materials are your optimum choices which contain essential know-hows for your information. If you really want to get the certificate successfully, only Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer practice materials with intrinsic contents can offer help they are preeminent materials can satisfy your both needs of studying or passing with efficiency. You may strand on some issues at sometimes, all confusions will be answered by their bountiful contents. Wrong choices may engender wrong feed-backs, we are sure you will come a long way by our Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer practice material.
Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer Latest Exam: https://www.vcetorrent.com/Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer-valid-vce-torrent.html
DOWNLOAD the newest VCETorrent Identity-and-Access-Management-Designer PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13Wt4JKrBB3c5CY4tV8nwPTFvN76gVD-G