Crypto.com exchange offers investors to trade cryptocurrencies on the blockchain market. Anyone can buy and sell, and convert crypto coins by settings up an account on it. Once you complete the setup process, you will be able to trade cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. from the Crypto.com exchange. Users who have the Crypto.com login details can access their trading account on mobile and computer. Here, in this read, we will brief you about the procedure to access the Crypto.com account on the Chrome browser using a desktop or PC. To access the account using a Chrome browser, first, you need to install the Chrome browser on your device.
Anyone who is curious to install Chrome on their devices can easily perform this task by visiting the Chrome official website. In case you are using a Mac then you can find and install it on your device by visiting the Apple Software Update section. Now, with no extra delay, let’s start the process to access Crypto.com exchange using a computer.
Easy steps to access Crypto.com account on a computer
In the below steps, we have described the details to access the Crypto.com account on a computer. All you need to do is, establish the internet connection on your computer and approach these steps:
- Turn on your computer and open a browser on it
- Now, visit the crypto.com log in webpage and look for the “Download” button
- When found, click on it to start the Chrome browser downloading process
- Now, wait for a while and open the setup file on your computer
- When prompted, choose the “Run” option from the screen
- Keep following the installation prompts and then choose the “Finish” button
- Now, open Chrome on your device and visit the Crypto.com login page
- Here, feed the login details properly and then click the ‘Login’ button
In short, the Chrome browser is one of the trusted web browsers for crypto trading. You can also use it to access your Crypto.com exchange and trade digital assets. For your help, we have described the complete process to install Chrome and access the Crypto.com account on it. Surely, you have logged in to your Crypto.com login account on a Chrome browser by referring to this post.