Stuck due to QuickBooks validation code is incorrect error in QuickBooks and unable to decide what to do? Well, need not to worry, as we are here to help you. This error is seen with an error message stating as “Validation code is incorrect or the service is temporarily unavailable during QB desktop activation”. It is important to have the correct activation code for smooth functioning and task performance. The user might also face an error message stating as “The service is temporarily unavailable”. Interested readers can stick around the post to unleash the secrets behind fixing validation code incorrect error in QuickBooks desktop.
Moreover, if you are short of time and want a team of professionals to tackle out the issue on your behalf, then make sure to ring up to us at 1-800-761-1787, and we will ensure to provide you with immediate technical assistance.
Solutions to fix validation code is incorrect error in QuickBooks
One can carry out the below stated methods to fix validation code is incorrect error in QuickBooks. Let us explore each of the methods one by one:
Solution 1: Checking and verifying the system date and time settings are correct
- At first, the user needs to close QuickBooks desktop
- After that, right click the time display in Windows task bar and select adjust date/time
- Also, select date and time and keep the date for the current period
- The next step is to select apply and hit ok tab
- Moving ahead, open QuickBooks desktop and choose help Activate QuickBooks Begin activation
- And the last step is to type in QuickBooks validation code and hit next
Solution 2: Reactivating MSXML
For 64-bit operating system- The user should use the below commands to activate MSXML. The steps to be followed here are:
- At first, the user needs to move to the start menu and then type cmd and right click the run as admin
- The next step is to enter cd\windows\syswow64, when at the C: prompt
- Now, the user should type regsvr32MSXML 4.dll and hit enter
- Type in regsvr32MSXML 6.dll and hit enter
For 32-bit operating system-register MSXML with the below commands.
- In this, the user needs to open run window and select windows key + R on the keyboard
- Also, type cmd and press enter
- Now, type regsvr32 MSXML 4.dll and hit enter
- Also, type regsvr32 MSXML 6.dll and hit enter
Fixing validation code is incorrect error in QuickBooks is possible, once the above stated steps are followed in a proper manner.
We would suggest you to consult a professional, in case you get stuck at any stage or if you continue to face similar error again and again. Simply ring up to us at our QuickBooks enterprise tech support number i.e. 1-800-761-1787, and we would come up with the best possible solution to clear all your queries immediately.