What is a 10 Hour SST DOB Online Worker Training Package? Local law 196 of 2017 introduced new training requirements for construction workers and supervisors. Workers must complete a total of 40 hours of training by September 1st, 2020 in order to qualify for a Site Safety Training (SST) Card. The most convenient way for a worker to receive a combined 40 hours of training is to complete a 30 hour OSHA training program, 8 Hour Fall Prevention Course and a 2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness Course.
The 10 Hour NYC DOB SST training online includes both the 8 Hour Fall Prevention awareness course and the 2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness course at a discounted rate. These courses may also be applied to Supervisor SST card.
- 100% attendance for the SST courseclass 10 online
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score of 70 on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
What you get:
- 8 Hour Fall Prevention Class (certificate upon completion)
- 2 Hour Drug Alcohol Class (certificate upon completion)
- Free SST Card
If you have any question, then you can directly contact us - 718-593-4789