2023 Latest PassTorrent Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer PDF Dumps and Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Exam Engine Free Share: https://drive.google.com/open?id=157lQBJtqzl-Sl-Kh0kqLq_Z0k_HsdcBR
PassTorrent has focus on offering the accurate and professional exam dumps for Google certification test. All questions and answers of Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer are written by our IT experts who has more than 10 years' experience in IT filed. With the help of our Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Dumps Torrent, you will get high passing score in the test with less time and money.
Configure Network Security
- Network Segmentation Configuration: This part evaluates one’s competence in network perimeter controls, and load balancing, including global, SSL proxy, network, TCP load balancer, and HTTP(S);
- Private Connectivity Establishment: The consideration for this topic includes enabling private connectivity between Google APIs and VPC as well as private RFC 1918 connectivity between Google Cloud Projects VPC networks and between VPC network data centers.
- Network Security Design: The test takers will be required to demonstrate an understanding of security properties of VPC networks, shared VPC, firewall rules, and VPC peering. This objective also measures their skills in using DNSSEC, security policy for app-to-app, and network isolation data encapsulation for N-tier application design;
Network Security Configuration
This domain is created to measure the expertise of the individuals in designing network security. This includes their knowledge of security properties of a VPC network, shared VPC, VPC peering, and firewall rules. The test takers should also be conversant with data encapsulation network isolation for N tier application design, usage of DNSSEC, private versus public addressing, and app-to-app security policy. The section also covers one’s competency in configuring network segmentation, including an understanding of network perimeter controls as well as load balancing. Lastly, the candidates need to show their ability to establish private connectivity, including Private RFC1918 connectivity between Google Cloud projects and VPC networks, Private RFC1918 connectivity between the VPC network and data centers, as well as enabling private connectivity between Google APIs and VPC.
Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Exam Bible
Free PDF Google - Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer - Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Security Engineer Exam Authoritative Exam Bible
Free update for one year after purchasing is available for Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer study guide, therefore there is no need for you to spend extra money on update version. And the update version for Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer exam dumps will be sent to your email automatically, you just need to check your email for the update version. Besides, Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Exam Materials are compiled by experienced experts and, so the quality can be guaranteed. We have online and offline service, and they possess the professional knowledge for Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer exam materials, and if you have any questions, you can consult us.
Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Security Engineer Exam Sample Questions (Q148-Q153):
NEW QUESTION # 148
What are the steps to encrypt data using envelope encryption?
- A. Generate a data encryption key (DEK) locally.
Use a key encryption key (KEK) to wrap the DEK. Encrypt data with the KEK.
Store the encrypted data and the wrapped KEK.
- B. Generate a key encryption key (KEK) locally.
Generate a data encryption key (DEK) locally. Encrypt data with the KEK.
Store the encrypted data and the wrapped DEK.
- C. Generate a data encryption key (DEK) locally.
Encrypt data with the DEK.
Use a key encryption key (KEK) to wrap the DEK. Store the encrypted data and the wrapped DEK.
- D. Generate a key encryption key (KEK) locally.
Use the KEK to generate a data encryption key (DEK). Encrypt data with the DEK.
Store the encrypted data and the wrapped DEK.
NEW QUESTION # 149
A customer terminates an engineer and needs to make sure the engineer's Google account is automatically deprovisioned.
What should the customer do?
- A. Configure Cloud Directory Sync with their directory service to provision and deprovision users from Cloud Identity.
- B. Configure Cloud Directory Sync with their directory service to remove their IAM permissions in Cloud Identity.
- C. Use the Cloud SDK with their directory service to remove their IAM permissions in Cloud Identity.
- D. Use the Cloud SDK with their directory service to provision and deprovision users from Cloud Identity.
NEW QUESTION # 150
Your company is using GSuite and has developed an application meant for internal usage on Google App Engine. You need to make sure that an external user cannot gain access to the application even when an employee's password has been compromised.
What should you do?
- A. Provision user passwords using GSuite Password Sync.
- B. Configure Cloud VPN between your private network and GCP.
- C. Enforce 2-factor authentication in GSuite for all users.
- D. Configure Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy for the App Engine Application.
NEW QUESTION # 151
An organization is evaluating the use of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) for certain IT workloads. A well- established directory service is used to manage user identities and lifecycle management. This directory service must continue for the organization to use as the "source of truth" directory for identities.
Which solution meets the organization's requirements?
- A. Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- B. Cloud Identity
- C. Google Cloud Directory Sync (GCDS)
- D. Pub/Sub
NEW QUESTION # 152
Your team uses a service account to authenticate data transfers from a given Compute Engine virtual machine instance of to a specified Cloud Storage bucket. An engineer accidentally deletes the service account, which breaks application functionality. You want to recover the application as quickly as possible without compromising security.
What should you do?
- A. Create a new service account with the same name as the deleted service account.
- B. Temporarily disable authentication on the Cloud Storage bucket.
- C. Update the permissions of another existing service account and supply those credentials to the applications.
- D. Use the undelete command to recover the deleted service account.
NEW QUESTION # 153
Since the childhood, we seem to have been studying and learning seems to take part in different kinds of the purpose of the test, at the same time, we always habitually use a person's score to evaluate his ability. And our Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer study materials can help you get better and better reviews. This is a very intuitive standard, but sometimes it is not enough comprehensive, therefore, we need to know the importance of getting the test Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Certification, qualification certificate for our future job and development is an important role.
Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Detailed Answers: https://www.passtorrent.com/Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer-latest-torrent.html
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassTorrent Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=157lQBJtqzl-Sl-Kh0kqLq_Z0k_HsdcBR